What is this font? (SOLVED)

I was out in the shop (garage) organizing. Pulled the bottom drawer of our type cabinet and took a close look at the type. It’s a mystery. I had not paid much attention to what was in the drawer because I thought it was a common form of a Blackletter type like old English. Started to try to identify what font I was looking at. Honestly, I’m at a loss. Never been much of a fan of Old English fonts. Nevertheless, I have to admit this variation has some nice characteristics. Sort of a hand tooled look. This is 18-point foundry type, 14-point cap on with 6-points leading. The lower case type very small. I’ve looked through numerous type specimen books, ranging from the 1890’s to the 1950’s.
Solved! Waldorf Text.